Saas Bahu Aur Sensex - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Mrs. Sen (Kirron Kher) moves into an apartment complex with her daughter Nitya (Tanushree Dutta). They befriend other women in their respective age groups. Mrs. Sen needs to sell some of her investments due to her dire financial situation. She ends up being the messiah of the women in her complex to earn money on the stock exchange.
What did not
- Why does Mrs. Sen tell her daughter, "you know we can't stay with your father" when the daughter really has no clue. And how come she didn't want to know any more at that point?
- The first wedding looked like it had only people from the society and no relatives.
- I cannot imagine so many women going together for grocery shopping! A visit to a mall or even window shopping would have been believable.
- Ankur Khanna looked too young to get married.
- However dumb one might think women are, I doubt any of them take their daily dose of exercise walks with high heels on. That too three of them together!