Red - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Warning: this section has some details that could distort your experience while watching the movie. I strongly recommend reading this only after you have seen the movie or if you have decided not to see it.
Neel's heart needs replacement because it has a hole in it. He finds a suitable donor and wants to thank him and his family after the transplant. He gets a lot more than a simple, "you are welcome". What exactly? If you are desperate enough, you will have to catch the movie some time.
- The last but one sequence in which the audience is told how Neel knows the truth interspersed with the love-making.
What did not
- The opening scene was absolutely irrelevant. What ever happened to the dog that Neel was so concerned about?
- The stitches for the heart surgery were painted vertically all along the center of Neel's chest with a purple colored marker pen, or at least that's what it looked like. Wasn't there enough money to have a decent make-up artist?
- Ria was a pretty chirpy character. She was all fun even though her friends passed away.
- The way Anahita's character was portrayed. It was very obvious what she is up to right from the beginning.
- Your friend slits her wrist to take her life. What do you do? Tie something on her wrist to stop the bleeding. Ok, maybe not with a curtain (that's what Neel uses). Then? Anyone hear of a doctor around here?
- Rocky ran and climbed steps awfully fast for a person who has been hit on his legs real hard.
- There were some really stupid police officers who were put on Neel's trail.
- It was pretty lame, the way Neel's heart medicines (to keep him from catching infections) are used in the movie.
- Don't tubes running through your nose mean you need help breathing. Can you really sit-up and get wet in the monsoons?
- Are night clubs still called "discos" by people who frequent them? That's what Anahita calls them in a phone conversation with Riya
- The word "grieving" was spelt wrong in a newspaper! It was spelt as “greiving”.
- Weren't there one too many televisions in Anahita's house. I spotted one room with two of them.
- Why on earth did Anahita and Neel gulp down their champagne instead of sipping on it?
- What was with the shot where Neel is shown getting wet in the rain outside the white wooden gate
- Why were there tears in Neel and Ria's eyes in the last scene?
- When exactly do Anahita and Neel decide meeting points. And they find a nice little garage to suit their sexual fantasies right in the middle of being chased for murder