Money Hai To Honey Hai - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
An heirless business tycoon is about to die. He chooses 6 random people to inherit his business.
Nothing really...except for the basic-basic idea.
What did not
- How can there be a clause in the will that the company will not be sold!? Is it even an enforceable clause? Ok, assuming the clause is enforceable, how come talk of a sale came up later?
- The Govinda-Lord Shiva swimming pool scene. What was that? Why was that?
- The sudden infusion of familial feelings in the team.
- Sudden burst of philosophical/preachy dialogues given to Govinda's dad.
- Why was the will not read out in one go? Why was it being read out in installments as convenient to the twists in the story?
- How come Ravi Kishan's character didn't know that the business had liabilities?
- The sketch pen tattoos that Govinda and Upen Patel wore were visibly smudged!