Loins of Punjab Presents - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A corporation based in the US announces a reality talent competition in New York. All the typical Indian characters who find themselves residing in the US, show up to compete.
- Lighting of the scene in which Sania Rahmani receives the bad news.
- The camerawork of the scene in which Sania Rahmani is in the toilet.
- The dig on how easily national pride is evoked.
- Balloons from the ceiling were red, white and blue. What a brilliant dig on double standards? Shower of American colors at the finale of an Indian event.
What did not
- How come there was no co-ordination between the singers and the musicians beforehand?
- Why does Opama quit? And why does she come back?
- Why are Sania and Vikram attracted to each other?