Lamhaa - Notepad
Lamhaa is a Kashmir-issue recap enacted by Sanjay Dutt, Bipasha Basu, Anupam Kher and oh yeah, Kunal Kapoor. It's done in a rush and tries too hard to sell itself to the audience who is presumed to like loud background music and unnecessary drama. Overall, it loses out because it's neither subtle nor loud enough to be a crowd pleaser.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A complicated web of groups and sub-groups all want a piece of Kashmir. Who does Kashmir belong to?
Not too much other than the theme and the climax as observed in the main review
What did not
- The flashback narrative in the beginning
- The grain-textured, dark close-ups
- Whatever happened to Bipasha's kickboxing stunts, where did they disappear after a short appearance
- The sex scandal, looked very contrived so that the issue is touched upon.
- The whole defense budget scene
- The entire bunch of really smart people were gullible and fooled by the defense budget