Jannat - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Arjun (Emraan Hashmi) a reckless, irresponsible gambler falls in love with Zoya (Sonal Chauhan). While he woos her, he willingly gets more and more involved with the cricket-match-fixing network. Ideologies clash and we get a movie to watch.
- The way Arjun's character is established in two scenes, the opening one and the first one with Zoya.
- Loved the way two matches where Virendra Sehwag gets out are chosen.
What did not
- How come there were no red marks made by the cricket ball on the bowlers trousers even at the end of the game? Hmmm...maybe he was bowling his first over!
- How come all wrong-doers were Muslims, other than Arjun and Vishal?
- That was a pretty huge house they were staying in when they were complaining about not having enough money!
- Why exactly did they keep the hotel room door open while conducting such secretive business!?!
- How can anyone be so unaware of someone else staring at them the way Arjun was staring Zoya is beyond me.
- They couldn't get a decent bundle of 500 Rupee notes? Did they really have to wrap white paper so visibly with two 500 notes on each side?
- Why was Arjun wooing Zoya with a speaker phone on in the middle of a road?!
- The newsreader towards the end of the movie was awful!
- If someone has been brutally shot to death, wouldn't his shirt have holes in it?!