Hello - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Warning: this section has some details that could distort your experience while watching the movie. I strongly recommend reading this only after you have seen the movie or if you have decided not to see it.
Six call centre employees' lives are somewhat intertwined and they ask for a second chance from God with death staring them in the face.
- Sharman's comic timing and chemistry with Sohail Khan (not Gul Panag!).
What did not
- Sohail Khan tries, but just can’t pass off as a 25-year-old
- Gul Panag is going the Sushmita Sen way. Desperately needs to work on dialogue delivery and make-up!
- Eesha Koppikar needs acting lessons
- Why is only this group in a Tavera (their taxi) that is with a white number plate?
- So call centre employees can take company cars at will for a ride?
- Where in Mumbai are you served liquor at 2.30am with a cabaret?