Hari Puttar - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Hari Puttar's (Zain Khan's) mom forgets him behind at their mansion when the rest of the family goes out for a weekend. Tuk-tuk (Swini Khara) is also left behind. Two comical burglars who haven't a clue reach the London mansion to get to a chip on Indian national security!
- Delivery of the "mausiji, baahar aao" dialogue by Zain Khan - priceless!
What did not
- The animated Harry and funtoon - what was their purpose? Other than advertising Britannia biscuits?
- Indian national security research is on in London! I mean, seriously! Couldn't there be any other premise?!
- Why have two dumbest people on earth get to something of such top priority? Aah...the main villain is dumb too!
- Why is the Hari's older brother teaming with other 10-11 year olds!?
- Hari is actually called Harry at more than a couple of places.
- Why are teenage girls jumping on the bed like 4 year olds?
- Did these people carry no luggage on their weekend trip?
- If the weekend trip was a surprise from DK (Jackie Shroff), how did the burglars know that the mansion would be empty?
- Where in the UK would you get asthama pumps without prescription?!
- The neighbor's character was so superficially written. No development at all!
- The dialogue in Mr. Natwarlal is 'ye jeena bhi koi jeena hai lallu' and not 'dar ke jeena bhi koi jeena hai lallu'!
- That's a USB stick, not a chip!!
- Which glue stays wet enough for a metal door-knock to get stuck to a human hand hours after it is applied?
- How come the burglars fall precisely into traps that Hari lays out on such a huge lawn?
- What kind of a vegetable seller carries vegetables on the dashboard of his truck?
- Why does a house with a teenage son and a 10 year old son have toys that a 2 year old would play with? The tunnel and baby tent?
- Why did that house stock so many mouse traps?
- How did Diesel's (Saurabh Shukla's) shoe, that was full of some kind of filthy, stinky stuff, clean itself for the next shot?
- When did the burglars separate from each other to appear from different corners of the house?
- How did the burglars know Hari's name?
- Why were the nasty cousins and brother suddenly hugging Hari when they didn’t even care about his well-being?