Halla Bol - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A film star, Sameer Khan (Ajay Devgan), wants to bask in the glory of his success, but is faced with a moral dilemma.
- The dialogues in the first roadside skit.
- The sequence in which Ajay Devgan goes to Gaikwad's house the first time
- The swimming pool scene with Pankaj Kapoor.
- The action sequence in which Ajay Devgan has an accident.
What did not
- The starting sequence - was extremely boring.
- The arm wrestling scene - was very lame
- The landlord flashback - was so unnecessary
- The scene in which Ajay Devgan acts all teary-eyed - was so badly executed. Using glycerine would not have been a bad option.
- How can a mother not know that her daughter has had a kidney operation?!
- Marathi dialogues and attempt at a marathi accent for Gaikwad - failed miserably.
- Darshan Jariwala's overacting.
- The LIC analogy, I did not get it.
- Exactly who starts the support for the Halla Bol movement and why?