Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Raj Chopra (Paresh Rawal) is looking for someone to finance his film. The financers want a star to be a part of the project. Raj then schemes with Anand Pawar (Kunal Khemu) to earn some money by playing a trick on the financers.
- The implication that there's no room for an honest Chartered Accountant in this big, bad world.
What did not
- What's with the cheap title cards? Is there no creativity left in that department?
- Neha's mama (maternal uncle) with lipstick instead of paan stains.
- The set of the chawl that Anand and Neha lived in. Looked too made-up.
- Why was Raj Chopra calling it his film when he hadn't written it or even narrated it to a writer to write it for him? Does a producer just want to produce? Without a script or financers in hand?
- Why give Anand the stutter?
- Sonu Sood's dubbing was way off - very distracting!
- Like Anand, I couldn't handle Paresh Rawal dancing with the bikini-clad women.
- The whole Muslim angle.
- Parvez's (Johnny Lever's) wife! God was she loud!?!
- The Bangla-Maratha stereotyping.