Darling - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Aaditya (Fardeen Khan) is cheating on his wife, Ashwini (Isha Koppikar). His affair with his secretary, Geeta (Esha Deol) has to end. Why? How? All for you to sit through.
- The dining table scene - the entire scene is shot from underneath the glass dining table. It’s pretty cool.
What did not
- The scene where Fardeen Khan is lying on a bed (Mudh Island bungalow). A very unflattering shot is taken at the level of the bed with his feet facing the camera. It was such bad camerawork. Did no one in the editing team think it was bad?
- Why is the inspector from the crime branch standing outside Aaditya's office when the new secretary walks out?
- In the new secretary scene - his hands alternate between being under the table and on the table in alternate cuts.
- The whole psychiatry angle was badly handled.
- It was really funny how Geeta remembers her parents only when her father shows up on the scene.
- Why was Geeta sitting half naked in her stilettos at the Mudh Island Bungalow?
- Looks like Aaditya doesn't need a parking lot at all - be it his office building or in a hospital, he can pretty much park anywhere.
- Aaditya is reminded by his new secretary that he needs to make a presentation for a meeting with his boss. And he promptly starts dictating a letter!