Checkmate ( Marathi ) - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Three men lose money in a scam. They want revenge. But its not that easy now, is it?
- The way a narrator announces the disclaimers and the opening credits - nice that something different is tried.
- Sonali Khare's (Suneela) subtle hints of seduction when she is trying to befriend the bank manager.
What did not
- The lighting throughout the movie. The focus was too harsh. Especially, the night scenes were too brightly lit.
- The whole hunt for the right bank manager - unnecessarily over-dramatised.
- Why does Suneela hold Shekhar at gunpoint when minutes later she is going to hand the gun over to him?
- Why do they have to go to a Pune bank?
- The climax!