8x10 Tasveer - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Jai's (Akshay Kumar) father dies. He is given reason to believe that it was a murder. Jai uses his superpowers to unveil the dark side of the people around his dad.
- The titles. Very stylish.
- The recapturing of the same scene from different points of view.
- The Golmaal reference - really nice!
- The chases were shot really well.
- The choice of not having any background music to create a chill at eerie moments.
What did not
- How come so many people in Canada understand Hindi?
- Why does Jai's mom not believe Jai?
- The number of rules the hospitals and police were breaking to incorporate Happi's wishes!
- The shots of the city were so unnecessary.
- The dialogues that explained what was going on were very patronizing.
- Why was Anant Mahadevan running away?
- Jai going around asking people if they killed his dad?
- Why did the van driver not kill when he got the opportunity? And how come he took a U-turn so quickly?
- Blood transfusion, adrenalin injections...what the $%^&!!?
- If the killer was a cold-blooded murderer, why the whole drama of setting up an accident?
- How come Jai is not a suspect when he is found at so many spots where crimes were committed?
- Jai's dad's blue screen falls!
- Is polluting the water body allowed in Canada?
- Why was Jai's dad discussing his move to Canada with the doctor?