Singham Returns - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
The police take it upon themselves to rid the city of corrupt politicians and their network.
- The T-shirts given to baba (Amol Gupte)
- The fact that the villain himself is a cold-blooded murderer instead of instructing someone to kill.
- Usage of Marathi.
- Geeta vs. sections from the IPC. Hilarious!
- Use of Gulmohar flowers in the song.
- The choreographic movements of the black vans that are after the police cars.
- The fact that the college students from the first sequence weren't given some extra-heroic thing to do in the end and they stay in character.
- Diet coke in van for the arrested women!
What did not
- Action sequences looked like a video game of incessant gunshots, with no creativity whatsoever.
- Bodies of all the dead people after the action sequence are on the side of the road as if making way for the cars to come.
- In a scene where there is so much chaos and everyone is running around, one police officer knows exactly where Ajay Devgn is and looks at him to give a signal.
This section lists things that I think are not important to the overall impact of the movie. In most cases, it could be explained away by something like, “we noticed the glitch after the scene was shot and there were schedule/budget issues and thus we could not re-shoot it”. I like giving the makers the benefit of doubt, but I am amused nevertheless. Hopefully, they will tickle you too. - While Ashwini Kelsekar (journalist) is looking right into the camera when she's being shot. The TV shows her looking at an angle. Slightly distracting.