Phas Gaye Re Obama - Notepad
Phas Gaye Re Obama is witty, crass slapstick, satirical and repetitive in turns. Every goon in town and the politician too is chasing an American dream -that of kidnapping an American based desi for some quick ransom money. Let your imagination go berserk around this situation, Phans Gaye Re Obama offers that and more - in terms of laughs, "eeeews", and plain and simple "blehs".
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Every goon in town and the politician too is chasing an American dream -that of kidnapping an American based desi for some quick ransom money.
- The background music.
- The camerawork, especially the long shots.
What did not
- Rajat Kapoor's monologue when he explains his situation to Bhai saahab.
- The repetition of the "yes, we can" joke.
- The acting of the guy who plays Ali bhai
- People who can barely speak English, pronouncing the word "career" the right way. They invariably pronounce it "carier"