Love Breakups Zindagi - Notepad
Love Breakups Zindagi is a very sedate kind of a relationships film. It is a casual and everyday-like take on the subject but it also turns out to be long-drawn and boring. Not worth a trip to the theaters for the one or two insightful things it has to say about romantic relationships.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Girl (Dia Mirza) meets boy (Zayed Khan). Only problem is girl has already met another boy and boy has already met another girl. Now what?
- Naina's (Dia Mirza) disappointment when she finds out her boyfriend is showing up.
- I liked the fact that the choreography in the sangeet dance wasn't professional. Gave the wedding a very homely feel.
- Dia Mirza outfit in the dance mentioned above.
- The breakups are handled by characters in a very mature fashion.
What did not
- "main se meena se na saaki se" was cute for a bit, but the entire song?! Goodness no!
- How come ALL people who have come for a wedding have appropriate white clothes for a funeral?!
- There is no high point or conflict in the film.
- Ritu's side story.
- Boman Irani's character.
- Riteish Deshmkh's character.
- Shah Rukh Khanbeing himself.
- Shah Rukh Khan handing away gyaan on relationships.
- The "do it for biji" spiel in the end!