Guzaarish - Notepad
Guzaarish is an art museum. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is the perfectly chiseled curator and Hrithik Roshan an almost statue. And this once, it’s not his acting I’m complaining about, the script demands him to stay put. You are watching them etched in many exotic, exquisite paintings frame after frame. So, what if the very basis of the story is pointless and there are gaping holes which are difficult to digest.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Ethan (Hrithik Roshan) is a quadriplegic. As his health is deteriorating, his will to live is diminishing too. He wants to leave life happily. Only, for some vague reason, he wants to do it legally.
- Loved the new UTV's new theme music and video
- The flirty sensuous, funny scene. How I wish they hadn't put it in the promos!
- The camera composition of the scene in which Devyani (Shernaz Patel) walks out of the mansion with Sophia (Aishwarya Rai) sitting in the kitchen. Beautiful!
- The composition of the shot in which Ethan is sitting on his wheel chair at the beach.
What did not
- How come no media at the hearing when it's held at the courtroom's new address.
- How can a nurse touch bed sores without cleaning her hands!? Ok, ok...asking for too much detail, I am.
- But, this is a valid problem. How come Ethan has that bed sore only for that one time, otherwise people are happily throwing him about and he doesn't as much as wince.
- "Love above all else!" is that all it takes for a renowned magician to give away his legacy? Why would Ethan teach Omar at all???
- The comedy in the scene between Devyani and Sophia makes you laugh but is out-of-place for their characters.
- Was Ethan holding a glass of wine with his disabled hands in the last scene?