Awarapan - Notepad
Nothing we haven't seen earlier - a criminal tries to mend his ways. Only this time he fails and gets another chance to do the right thing. A decent attempt at showing the psyche of a man who can kill without a thought. But nothing that cannot be missed.
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
A criminal tries to mend his ways. Only this time he fails and gets another chance to do the right thing.
- Shivam's insecurity when Aaliya prays.
- The first scene between Mallik and Reema.
- Every time someone tries to mock Shivam for going to extreme lengths just for a woman, you know he's doing it for his own redemption.
- The fact that Shivam feels he owes Mallik an explanation. Though the lengthy dialogues damaged it a bit.
What did not
- Awful choreography in the songs, even if it was intentional.
- How come Reema is never aware of people following her, even if they are in the same room!
- Or for that matter, how come Aaliya and Shivam don't see an entire village approaching them.
- How come Reema leaves all doors to her home open, especially when she knows she's being followed?
- Do they have waterproof phones in Hong Kong?
- The coincidences!
- The background score
- How did the rifle appear on the terrace shoot out between Munna and Shivam?