Aashiqui 2 - Notepad
Click on the tabs below for wogma review, external reviews, user reviews, and twitter verdict
This page has additional observations, other than the ones noted in the main review.
Boy meets girl. Boy helps girl, girl helps boy, but...
- The watchman screening RJ's fan's messages! Cute!
- The first touch. A simple hand-hold.
What did not
- Aarohi's fake poverty. Her dresses and her mom's saris were all crisp and new and not one repeated when they were poor! Even the interiors of their house didn't look too down market.
- A bar owned by a person who is told off for not respecting its singers, has Lata Mangeshkar and Manna Dey adorning the walls instead of say skimpily clad women.
- Sunglasses disguise you? Really?
- RJ's dad's calls!
- Aarohi's sudden lack of confidence.